We all have bad days. It's inevitable. Perhaps the situation itself isn't all that bad but we feel bad nonetheless. So what do you do when you're having a bad day?
You try to end it in a good way. Every day, regardless of how bad the day went, deserves a good finish. Here are a few ideas to turn that frown upside down:
- Think about what went right during the day.
- Review what went wrong and identify things you can learn from to prevent it from happening again.
- Watch a funny movie.
- Do something nice for someone else that you know would make him or her happy.
- Call up a good friend and talk about what happened.
- If you don't have a good friend, ask yourself what would a good friend do for you if you had one? Then do it for yourself.
- If all fails, know that you are enough.
As you can see, there are many ways to finish up a bad day in a good way. So take heart. Don't run away from problems. Face them and knock them down one by one. Only when you understand your situation would you know how to approach and handle it. I know you can do it, because due to countless generations of refinement, you were born to take on any and all situations you would face in life. Yes, bad days are inevitable but so are your abilities to resolve them with aplomb. ☮